GÜNSEL production facility, which gathered all automotive processes from design to R&D, from production to marketing with an innovative structure in one body; Operates in a closed area of 15 thousand square meters in total, established on an area of 20 thousand square meters.
In 2016 GÜNSEL and Near East University, which is the largest university in the TRNC, jointly invested in Lefkoşa, TRNC, to build a factory that will produce electric cars. By the end of 2025 it is estimated that the factory will produce up to 20 thousand electric vehicles.
Therefore, we are looking for candidate who;
- Enjoys defying old problems with innovative solutions.
- Creates more values with less consumption knowing that it means progress.
- Wants to be part of this story and leave a mark.
- Research industry relevant markets and trends according to social media.
- 2D sketching.
- Creating digital and print out works on Ai, Ps, SketchBook.. etc.
- Project follow-up
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Apply design expertise across a range of print and digital mediums.
- Strong understanding of generating and manipulating artwork/graphics, iconography and photography.
- Ability to work with tight and evolving deadlines.
- Highly creative and conceptual thinking with an out of the box approach to problem solving.
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong sketching and drawing techniques.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail, project and time management skills.
- Express an interest in a broad range of media, keen to learn and adapt quickly.
- Able to manage social media (both preparing content and text).
- Willing to solve challenging tasks on the go all whilst maintaining design focused mindset.
- Able to handle multi-tasking across projects.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.