GÜNSEL production facility, which gathered all automotive processes from design to R&D, from production to marketing with an innovative structure in one body; Operates in a closed area of 15 thousand square meters in total, established on an area of 20 thousand square meters.
In 2016 GÜNSEL and Near East University, which is the largest university in the TRNC, jointly invested in Lefkoşa, TRNC, to build a factory that will produce electric cars. By the end of 2025 it is estimated that the factory will produce up to 20 thousand electric vehicles.
Therefore, we are looking for candidate who;
- Enjoys defying old problems with innovative solutions.
- Creates more values with less consumption knowing that it means progress.
- Wants to be part of this story and leave a mark.
- Greet and direct customers, represent our company in accordance with its corporate identity.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
2. Qualifications and skills required
- To be a university student.
- Knowledge of English and/or other languages (Advantage).
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts (10:00 – 19:00 Mon-Sat)
- Good team player.
- Ability to reside in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.