GÜNSEL production facility, which gathered all automotive processes from design to R&D, from production to marketing with an innovative structure in one body; Operates in a closed area of 15 thousand square meters in total, established on an area of 20 thousand square meters.
In 2016 GÜNSEL and Near East University, which is the largest university in the TRNC, jointly invested in Lefkoşa, TRNC, to build a factory that will produce electric cars. By the end of 2025 it is estimated that the factory will produce up to 20 thousand electric vehicles.
Therefore, we are looking for candidate who;
- Enjoys defying old problems with innovative solutions.
- Creates more values with less consumption knowing that it means progress.
- Wants to be part of this story and leave a mark.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to develop requirements for new BMS features, diagnostics, algorithms, etc.,
- Assuming component responsibility in battery development projects.
- Collaboration between battery development team and external hardware suppliers.
- Design, implement and test cutting-edge algorithms for run-time BMS logic to derive State-of-Charge, State-of-Health, State-of-Power and State-of-Energy computations.
- Coordinating the development of battery control units in Serial Development and R&D projects.
- Definition of the hardware and E-E architecture and responsibility for system integration.
- Definition and alignment of hardware requirements with the internal and external development partners.
- Conducting required tests related to capacity, SoC and SoH of the battery pack and preparing the reports of the tests including test results(HiL, SiL, MiL Tests).
- Preparing logic architecture of the system in schematic design (Altium Designer preferable).
- Design in-vehicle or in-system network communication databases (.dbc file).
2. Qualifications and skills required
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Basic knowledge in automotive battery types and cells, especially in Li-ion batteries.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscope, multimeter and etc.
- Ability to think creatively and produce “outside of the box” solutions.
- Knowledge in C and C++
- Experience/knowledge in CANalyzer or similar tools an advantage.
- Experience/knowledge in model-based control design using MATLAB/Simulink.
- Experience with creating test benches to perform unit testing and documentation of embedded control functions.
- Knowledge about automotive standards, regulations including battery design and electrical safety(ISO 26262, UNECE R100).
- Self-directed, systematic and structured approach to work.
- Good communication skills, organizational and teamwork skills.
- Ability to prepare written documents and to verbally present at various meetings.
- Several years of experience in the automotive sector; ideally at an OEM or tier 1 in the field or HV battery system development is preferable.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to reside in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Ability to travel internationally.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.