General Applying for Internship
We are looking for a candidate who;
- Enjoys defying old problems with innovative solutions,
- Creates more values with less consumption, knowing that it means progress,
- Wants to be part of this story and leave a mark.
- Fulfilling tasks set out by team leaders from several departments.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Assisting the employees with work and also learning and taking notes for the same.
- Performing day-to-day assignments.
- Maintaining and observing department’s guidelines.
- Providing feedback on guidelines.
- Assisting in preparing information and researching materials
2. Qualifications and skills required
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good command of English.
- Good level of Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week.
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.