- Analysis and planning production in line with incoming demands.
- Realization and follow-up of prototype production.
- Order new products in accordance with stock management.
- Monthly maintenance and cleaning of 3d printers.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with all team disciplines.
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Proficiency in FDM, Polyjet, SLA and SLS technologies.
- Knowledge of production tolerances.
- Knowledge of Plastic products.
- Proficiency in Cura, Insight, Simplify3d, expirience in one of the Slicer software
- Proficiency in 3D programing.
- Ability to create innovative design solutions which supports future developments of GÜNSEL Brand.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment with minimal guidance, self-starter.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to reside in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Outstanding problem solver.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.