- Preparation of finite element (FE) models with regards to geometrical and physical nonlinearity’s (eg. elasticity, plasticity and contact).
- Definition of the boundry conditions & running the required simulations using CAE Tools (HyperWorks, Ansys etc.)
- Continuous research & target definitions for relevant systems.
- Provide support to designers with results of simulations and create reports with design development advices.
- Creating technical procedures for each simulation.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with all team disciplines.
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Bs degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Basic knowladge on CAD & production methods such as welding, casting, bending etc.
- Knowladge on FEA & Structural Analysis.
- Proficient user of at least 1 CAE program at an advanced level (HyperWorks, Ansys etc.)
- 2 years of work experience or participating in university student projects (Formula Student Participation etc.)
- Ability to create innovative design solutions which supports future development of GÜNSEL Brand.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment with minimal guidance, self-starter.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good team player.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to reside in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Outstanding problem solver.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture, or any other non-work-related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.