- Be responsible for the benchmark, design, develop closures panels/frames of front/rear doors
- Benchmark studies / technical research of competitive products, present findings and suggest recommendations
- Collaborate with suppliers to compare and benchmark competitive products performances
- Create CAD surfaces and solids, GD&T, and fastening design using Siemens NX 12.0
- Making 3D designs, 2D layouts and drawings for responsible
- Maintain and update the specification and its approval process
- Manage system, subsystem, and component information in the Team Center and NX environment
- Work closely with CAE teams interpreting and using analysis results to guide and evolve the design
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment
- Engineering change releases and appropriate documentation
- Support prototype builds in a hands-on manner
- Device tests to prove out the design
- A strong understanding of the first-principle physics of a closures system – the loads, forces, and overall function of the system
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Experience in at least one of the vehicle closures components
- 1+ year closely related OEM and automotive experience
- Creativity within complex 3D virtual package environment
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, mechanics of materials
- Fluent in Siemens NX or equivalent CAD software
- Fluent in English language
- Experience working with Class A surface data
- Demonstrated working knowledge of closures components
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline or higher.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture, or any other non-work-related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.