- Develop and integrate new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Gathers data to support the analysis and verification of process and product baselines. Lead the development and maintenance of baselines.
- Collects data for product and subsystem level technical design reviews and audits for new and derivative products.
- Processes product changes and assists with the documentation and implementation of engineering technical program plans of limited scope and complexity.
- Assists with the documentation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes and tools.
- Ensure the configuration management process is documented, introduced, and implemented
- Identify and implement opportunities in terms of process and tools to execute in more agile and efficient manner.
- Keep the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) updated.
- Specifying requirements of the system to IT team
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, software engineering, information technology management or related field (BS or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering)
- Strong familiarity with software programs such as Siemens Teamcenter or other PLM applications and general IT tools.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to details
- General knowledge of database structure systems
- General knowledge of Network Systems
- Experience with office computing applications such as Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates an interest in personal learning and development as well as process improvement
- Willing to learn and research
- General knowledge about NX, Catia or another design applications.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
Bu rol için başvuruda bulunan herkese teşekkür ediyoruz. Sadece gerekli deneyimi ve nitelikleri karşılayan adaylarla doğrudan temasa geçileceğini lütfen unutmayın. Tüm başvuru sahiplerimize yaşları, cinsiyetleri, ırkları, engellilik durumları, cinsel yönelimleri, kültürleri ya da işle ilgili olmayan diğer kişisel özellikleri ne olursa olsun fırsat eşitliği sağlanacaktır. Tüm başvurular, kişisel verilerin korunmasına ilişkin yönetmelikler uyarınca gizlilik hüküm ve koşulları altında değerlendirilecektir.