- Collaborating cross-functionally with Design, Manufacturing and Quality departments in order to develop the optimal design of new components and improve the existing ones.
- Defining key characteristics, functionalities and development requirements for each component that needs to be developed.
- Development of new components using CAD software.
- Development of prototypes by using 3D modelling.
- Testing and analysis of developed components.
- Optimization of existing interior and exterior trim systems.
- Ensure accurate documentation of development and testing processes of components.
- Choosing materials for the development of new components.
- Choosing optimum fastener for the necessary parts and assemblies.
- Having knowledge of basic analysis and simulation terms.
- Having knowledge of Geometric Dimension and Tolerance.
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering or other related fields.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience in CAD software, Siemens NX is a plus.
- Experience in automotive industry, 2 or more years is a plus.
- Good knowledge of car components and parts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment with minimal guidance, self-starter.
- Responsible and solution-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good team player.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to reside in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Outstanding problem solver.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture, or any other non-work-related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.