- Design, develop, and maintain mobile applications for iOS as part of a large team
- Create visually appealing and smooth user interfaces
- Collaborate with the design team during project and design review meetings
- Integrate the apps with the native platform using APIs
- Debug and fix any performance issues
- Maintain code quality by writing automated tests
- Proficient in the Swift programming language
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in iOS development
- Participate in code and design review meetings to provide constructive feedback
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in building iOS apps as part of a large team
- Strong knowledge of the Swift programming language
- Ability to work with third-party dependencies and troubleshoot conflicts
- Familiarity with native development tools such as XCode
- Understanding of REST APIs, websockets, and offline storage
- 2 or more years of relevant industry experience in Swift programming.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.