GÜNSEL is looking for a homologation manager who will be responsible for the management of homologation activities within GÜNSEL roof. You will be responsible for the daily management of the homologation team, to arrange and coordinate the homologation activities and to ensure that all work proceeds according to the plan. A previous experience in team management, project management and Homologation Engineering is mandatory. Strong communication skills, represented in the ability to coordinate people of different technical backgrounds and understand their feedback, will be essential.
- Implements product engineering design and development, with emphasis on wire management and integration into electrified vehicle programs.
- Collaborates with other engineers from a variety of disciplines to find innovative solutions to automotive engineering challenges.
- Uses 3D & 2D computer aided design (CAD) to effectively design and integrate wiring harness systems into an electric vehicle platform.
- Verifies that manufacturing, installation, and operational testing conforms to functional specifications and regulatory requirements for automotive systems.
- Assists other team members in the implementation of wire routing paths and wiring support..
- Performs vehicle harness system design and other basic vehicle dynamics modeling.
2. Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- 3+ years of automotive experience
- Proficient in Siemens NX
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications as well as other computer-based engineering tools.
- Professional familiarity with Electric Vehicle (EV) systems in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced innovative engineering environment.
- Fluent in English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology.
- Family-like and open work environment.
- Courageous, curious and innovative team members to work with.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation.
We are expecting a cover letter which describes your mission in GÜNSEL along with your resume.
*For roles in the Design Department, it is important that you attach your portfolio.
Bu rol için başvuruda bulunan herkese teşekkür ediyoruz. Sadece gerekli deneyimi ve nitelikleri karşılayan adaylarla doğrudan temasa geçileceğini lütfen unutmayın. Tüm başvuru sahiplerimize yaşları, cinsiyetleri, ırkları, engellilik durumları, cinsel yönelimleri, kültürleri ya da işle ilgili olmayan diğer kişisel özellikleri ne olursa olsun fırsat eşitliği sağlanacaktır. Tüm başvurular, kişisel verilerin korunmasına ilişkin yönetmelikler uyarınca gizlilik hüküm ve koşulları altında değerlendirilecektir.